Welcome to our third annual ABC Challenge Walk. Thank you for your support and participation. We hope you enjoy your walk and know how much you are helping others. Here are some important tips.
- Please always walk facing oncoming traffic.
- There are three AID STATIONS available through the 10 miles. They are designated on the front of the map. The first one is just past Cherryland Middle School, the second one is at the Dam Beach, and the third is in the parking lot of the AmVets.
- Rest/snack/water stations mileage: Starting line to Rest Station 1: 2.5 miles, Rest station 1 to 2: 5 miles, Rest station 2-3: 1.5 miles, Rest station 3- finish: 1 mile,
- Restrooms Memorial park (start/finish line), Cherryland Middle School (mile 2 and 3), Dam Beach (mile 7.5), AmVets (mile 9).
- There will be some basic first aid available, (i.e. band aids, water, first aid cream, etc.). At each aid station there will also be water and snacks available for you.
- There are signs and mile markers throughout the entire 10 miles. There will be vans available to pick up and drop off walkers if needed.
- Water, refreshments, and T-Shirts, will be available in Memorial Park.
- In the event of a serious emergency you may call: Judy @ 231-645-0356 or Jami @ 231-883-5973.
Thank you and enjoy your walk!